After watching a documentary called "Bulgaria's Abandoned Children" in September 2007, I was left feeling sad and wanted to see justice for these children immediately. It just was not FAIR. I tried going to bed but just could not sleep. I turned to my paper and pen to help me to release some of my thoughts and reallly express what was on my heart.
After ranting about societies ills, I bega to write a letter on the behalf of the abandoned children. It went:
Dear Lord,
Mummy does not want her child , and daddy has lost his smile. The sight of me disgust them, no wonder they brought me to this place where people like me meditate, rocking back and fourth day and night, day after day, monotony, year after year, the same old despair.
Nothing ever changes, each day the same , wash, watch, eat, and sleep and or yeah a lot of rocking we do. This home for the abandoned child. .Nobody cares I am really somebody inside, Just another number institutionalised.
When I am too old for here, I move on to the new world, not much different to here, just adult versions of me. Somebody please hear my cry. I am hurting,lonely, hungry,and institutionalised.
Mummy, is never gonna come. My hope is to be with her , to show her when God made me, he did it right. My little ailment was just to keep me humble inside, I will never forget who you are, the one who loved me enough to give me life.
Dear somebody,
Pleaseeeeeeee, Somebody hear my cry. I am desperately seeking love.
My friend last week past on to the other side. He constantly made God cry, his bones were weak, his body malnourished, each passing moment, in unbearable pain, God hurt so much , he just said, “COME HOME MY CHILD”. I will take care of you, all the love you need and the food you require, giving you these things are my desire.
And to Tim, don’t cry, you are with daddy now , everything will be alright!
Don’t get me wrong, I know my heavenly daddy loves me, but on this earth I long to be something that’s of worth to society, you see , I have dreams, I have hopes, but in this silent world , of dumb, deaf, blind and institutionalised, they stay sealed under lock and key, nobody knows they are there, no one can see that when my daddy made me, he made me perfectly. He purposed me, planned me, with a bright destiny, BUT hey, nobody will ever know, as I stay here rotting internally.
And to Muumy, When you abandoned me, you abandoned everything that was in me.
Dear Lord,
Prepare your table before me, send me your hope, Please send me somebody who is interested in unlocking me, Make them strong , Make them bold, to tear down every stronghold.
And if no one will come, take me now, these last 10 years of life, feels like utter hell, let me come to you and feel your embrace because life on earth, isn’t a nice place.
Love ,
The Child YOU Purposed!
a.k.a. the abandoned child.
No comments:
Post a Comment